This Grandparents Day gift is sure to be a special keepsake for the grandparents of your students. Kids write and illustrate a booklet all about their grandparent. If you are having a Grandparents Day celebration in your classroom (or want to send activities home), a sheet of interview questions and a “get to know you better” list of favorites are also included.
Pages included in booklet (see preview for images):
- Space for students to draw an illustration of grandparent
Additional pages for them to respond to writing prompts about their grandparent and illustrate pictures for each. Prompts:
- My favorite thing to together do with you: _________
- What I think school was like when you were a kid: _________
- What I think you did for fun when you were my age: _________
- Happy Grandparents Day! I love you because: __________