This “pairs of pears” grammar resource is packed full of activities for teaching homophones in a fun, engaging way!
It comes with:
- Teacher guidelines, tips, & tricks
- Anchor Chart Templates
- Writing Craftivity Templates (students write a sentence on each pear to show the meaning of two homophones)
- Bulletin Board Letters
- Matching Cards for games, activities, literacy centers (color and B&W)
- Matching Cards with pictures for English Language Learners, differentiation, etc. (color and B&W)
- Write the Room recording sheets
Please see the preview for visuals of all that is included.