This math game creates high levels of student engagement and rigor, while helping kids develop math vocabulary and a deeper understanding of the attributes of plane and 3D shapes.
Using the classic GUESS WHO game boards, students ask yes or no questions to try and guess their opponent’s mystery shape. It takes a lot of skill to not only formulate questions, but also eliminate shapes based on their opponent’s answers.
The games are perfect for math centers or early finishers!
This download includes:
- Game Board Shape Cards (to fit into the game board flaps)
- Mystery Shape Cards (contains the shape that opponents are trying to guess)
- “1 Sheet” game board template for the newest Guess Who game boards
- A “Cheat Sheet” (a visual reference sheet for students to use if they get stuck thinking of questions to ask). The more they play, the less they will need the Cheat Sheet!
“Does your shape have more than 3 sides?”
“Are all of the edges the same length?”
“Does your shape have any vertices?”
“Is your shape a quadrilateral?”
*GAME BOARD COMPATIBILITY*
Templates are included for THREE versions of Guess Who (other versions may have different dimensions, and therefore the templates will not fit):
- An original version of “Guess Who?” (no longer sold on Amazon)
- The newer version of Guess Who on Amazon
- The newest “Easy-to-Load One Sheet” game on Amazon (this one provides the easiest prep- no needing to cut small pieces or cards)!
Please see preview for all that is included.
Check out all available Guess Who game sets:
Want FREE storage labels for all of your Guess Who Games? Find them here:
You may also like these engaging activities based on another classic game: